Overview of APQS Lucey Quilting Machine
$12,400 + shipping & handling (currency calculator)*
Lifetime Warranty parts/labor
*APQS goods are priced at the factory. All
freight, insurance, customs charges, import duties/tariffs, and local
value-added taxes (VAT, MWST, etc) are the responsibility of the
- Stitch regulator - When you use an APQS longarm machine you'll immediately notice the superior stitch quality. It's one of the main reasons people turn to APQS for their longarm needs.
- Single stitch button, two position - Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot & bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Vertical channel locks - Lock down the machine so it can only move side to side for precise straight line stitching or use it to ensure your quilt top is square to the table so you know you’ll end up with a square quilt at the end.
- Single thread disk tensioner - Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Interchangeable hopping foot -
Change out the machine’s hopping foot to an open toe design! Your
machine comes ready to accept different feet for the different kinds of
quilting you do.
- Auto needle positioner - When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in the fabric - it will either stop in the full up or full down position, depending on your preference.
- Laser light with front and rear post - Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser.
- Horizontal wheels - Our machines are perfectly balanced on a horizontal wheel so you can stitch beautiful motifs easily with superb handling.
- Throat size of 26" x 10.5" - Having a large space to quilt means you can select the large flowing designs we all love without having to stitch them in two passes.
- Weight 45 lbs (20 kgs) - Enjoy the lightest-weight machine to
enhance maneuverability and control, without taking a toll on your body.
- Muilti-position handles,
front and back, with finger touch button control - Change your grip
depending on your quilting style while still being able to control the
machine even when it is at the back of the table.
- Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size) - You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting.
- Variable needle speed -
Different types of quilting require an increase in needle speed to match
the complexity of the design. A touch of the button gives you the
control you need without having to navigate through a series of menus.
APQS has fastest needle speed in the industry at 0-3500 stitches per minute.
- Synchronous timing belt drive -
APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive
technology. Building a machine that will not fall out of time means your
tension and stitch integrity will be the same for the life of your
- Self lubricating bushings - The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction
of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor - APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful
machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and
motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- LED lighting - Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy.
Table & Frame
- 10- or 12- foot table with adjustable height - Dial in the perfect height for you.
- Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller – The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of
the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos and start-up supply kit -
We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine as
possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the
purchase of your machine.
Optional Machine Features
- Bliss Drive System ($1,000) - Bliss uses a ball bearing technology to guide the machine on the table and gives you phenomenal control with minimal effort.
- Hartley Fence ($595) - Easily make complicated designs like precise circles, Baptist Fans, Spirals and other motifs.
- In-home set up by factory certified technician ($500) - Have your machine professionally set up and adjusted with some basic training to get you started.
Optional Table & Frame Features
- Hydraulic table lift ($1,500) - Adjust the height of the table with the touch of a button.
Why Choose APQS
- Easy to use
- The best, most accurate stitch regulator in the industry
- APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at over 3500 stitches per minute
- Great value due to superb quality giving you a lifelong reliable workhorse of a machine
- Smooth fingertip machine movement
- Unbeatable lifetime warranty
- Lifetime customer support - Toll Free
- Local dealer network for easy repair or service
- Manufactured completely in the USA by a 30-year-old company with a reputation for quality
- Minimal maintenance
- Time-saving accessories
Set-up and Delivery
Delivery - machine shipping and handling
- Shipping in the USA typically costs between $100-$400.
- Export costs are your responsibility.
- Most orders should arrive in 1-5 business days from the time the shipment leaves the factory in Carroll, Iowa.
- Arrangements can be made if you would like to pick up your machine at the APQS Factory in Carroll, Iowa, or the APQS Showroom in Des Moines, Iowa.
- No crating fees.
Every APQS longarm quilting machine comes with machine, table, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, needles, and more.
The machine will also come with easy-to-follow, step-by-step, full-color assembly instructions as well as a basic training CD and manual. Assembly is simple and will only take a few hours. The sewing head is assembled for you; you only need to add the handles and axles and assemble the table.
If assistance is needed our technicians are available by telephone.
Professional machine set-up
We also offer the option of professional in home/business set up for an added cost of $500.
- Sets up your table where you want it.
- Assembles your new quilting machine.
- Makes table and wheel adjustments.
- Installs bobbin, thread, and needle.