We know that spending time on quilting is a great stress relief for so many. With many of us staying at home more frequently these days, are you considering purchasing a longarm quilting machine?
As you know, it is rare for a used APQS longarm to come up for sale because quilters rarely want to let theirs go. Well, today may be just the day for you to take advantage of the great prices on these featured machines.
Used machines are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Millie Machine [learn more]
- 2019 Millie — Retail Price $17,700/Sale Price – $16,700
2016 Millie — Retail Price $15,700/Sale Price – $15,000SOLD
Lucey Machines [learn more]
2019 Lucey — Retail Price $11,900/Sale Price – $10,900SOLD
Lenni Machines [learn more]
2019 Lenni — Retail Price $9,300/Sale Price – $8,300SOLD 2017 Lenni — Retail Price $8,300/Sale Price – $7,700SOLD
George Machines [learn more]
2019 George — Retail Price $5,700/Sale Price – $5,100SOLD
- Millie & Freddie machines come with an Automatic Quilt Advance and Quilt Glide [learn more].
- 2019 machines come with a 3-year warranty.
- Must pay in full at time of order.
- Millie: Choice of 10′, 12′ or 14′ Deluxe Table (New)
- Lucey/Lenni: Choice of 10′ or 12′ Standard Table Frame (New)
Don’t forget the amazing extras that come with EACH APQS machine:
- Bobbin Winder
- FREE Beginner’ class ($200 value)
- Several sample spools of thread
- A starter pantograph
- A package of needles
- Extra bobbins
- Bliss Track system upgrade can be added to all machines except George for $1,000
- $500 to convert to a “M”-sized bobbin
- $500 to convert to European or Canadian machine
- Quilt Path can be added to all except George for $10,500.
If you are not signed up to received emails from APQS, click here. We send out Used Machine sale announcements via email.