APQS Road Show Longarm Experience – Fargo, ND
May 9 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm CDT
This is your chance to learn about our longarm quilting machines and discover the model that is right for you. You can register by filling out the form below or giving us a call at 800-426-7233.
What you’ll learn:
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine or current owners who are looking to upgrade, the 3 hour FREE seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing, and income forecasting. (You’ll even get a Sample Business Plan.)
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model and adding computerized quilting to a new or previous APQS machine.
- Learn which accessories are the “gotta haves” to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean and service your machine to provide years of quilting fun.
To learn more about what you can expect from the show, check out this blog post.
On the day of the Road Show, please plan to attend the full duration of the event. Most shows take about three hours, and throughout the course of the event we cover a lot of important information. This allows all attendees to have a shared understanding of the machines when it comes time for that all-important test drive. If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any COVID symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from attending the event.
Fill out the form below or call to reserve your FREE spot today:
NOTE: Space is limited. If you have more than one person in your group, please make sure to sign up EACH person attending separately with SEPARATE email addresses (the same email address cannot be used for multiple attendees).
If you unsubscribe from receiving emails from APQS, you will not receive email confirmations. If you have unsubscribed and would like to sign up again, please click here.
"*" indicates required fields