Mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, friends, and more – moms are everywhere. And if you know a mom who loves to quilt, this Sunday is the day to celebrate her creativity. But what are good gifts for moms who love fabric and thread? Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Cleaning services for one year
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the quilting studio, including a glass of wine
- Quilt shop gift certificate
- Thread in every color of the rainbow
- Microdrive handles
- Quilting Retreat weekend package
- Saddle stool
- Laundry service (including mending and ironing)
- A beautiful quilting book (or two)
- Bliss Drive System
- House plants for the studio
- Dual spool holder
- Did we mention chocolate?
What would you add to the list?