- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Entry: To enter for the giveaway, you must comment on the Facebook or Instagram post. Limit one (1) comment per Facebook and Instagram account. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. This contest will end March 20 at 12 noon CST. All contestant information shall be used solely by APQS. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Entrants consent to use of his/her name, city, state, photograph and video for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. All eligible entries received will be entered in the random drawing. Following or liking the official APQS Facebook and Instagram profiles is optional and does not have to be done in order to enter the giveaway and does not improve your chances of winning.
- Winner selection: One (1) potential prize winner will be chosen by APQS in a random drawing (using Random.org) from all eligible entries received during the entire entry period after noon on March 20. The potential prize winner will be contacted by Facebook or Instagram messenger. If APQS is unable to contact the potential grand prize winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, or if the potential prize winner fails to comply with these official rules, his/her place as a possible prize winner will be forfeited at APQS’ discretion, and an alternate prize winner shall be selected.
- Prize: One (1) prize winner shall win the prize of one (1) quilt as well as a selection of quilting goodies, valued at $600. APQS is not responsible for any damage or mishandling that takes place once the quilt is shipped.
- Eligibility: The APQS Facebook and Instagram giveaway is offered residents of the United States to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees or representatives of APQS and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. APQS will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who created and maintains that Facebook account.
- General Conditions: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in APQS’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, APQS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the giveaway, or to terminate the giveaway and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Duplicate entries are considered fraudulent and will result in disqualification from the contest. Should the giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the APQS website and Facebook and Instagram page. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential prize winner based on his/her Facebook or Instagram account, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who created and maintains that Facebook account. Such Authorized account holder will be required to comply with these official rules. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternative prize winner.