APQS National Education Director Dawn Cavanaugh shares 20 years of experience to help you get the most from your new APQS longarm!
• Skills you need to complete typical quilting projects on your new longarm machine
• Supply information
• Thread and batting
• Maintenance and tension
• Customer contact and consultation
• Different ways to load a quilt
• How to conquer pantographs
• Basic custom quilting skills like border designs, blocks, stitching in the ditch and more
• Business tips
Cost: Free within one year of the purchase of a new or certified used APQS machine; tuition of $200 plus tax for all others.
To Register: email firstname.lastname@example.org