The Great APQS Longarm Giveaway Winners
2015 Lucey Giveaway
September 2015 winner: April Yoder, Forest, VA
2015 George Giveaway
March 2015 winner: Denise Seis, Jeffersonville, IN
2014 Millennium Giveaway
Watch the video to see Debbie's response to our phone call.
Debbie's new Millie features:
- Stitch Regulator–Most precise stitch regulator in the industry. Accurate stitches - where you want them, when you want them.
- Simple touch pad controls– Simple touch pad and control buttons on the front and back of the machine allow you to quickly learn how to operate your machine.
- Low bobbin indicator– Low bobbin indicator lets you know when it's time to change your bobbin.
- Top thread break sensor– Top thread break sensor alerts you if the top thread breaks so you can quickly get back to quilting.
- Lower bobbin thread cutter– Cut your bobbin thread with the touch of a button to quickly swap out thread colors and change the location of the machine on the quilt.
- Multi-position handles– Multi-position handles are fully adjustable, giving you greater control for all styles of quilting.
- Directional locking (horizontal and vertical locks)–A push-button electronic lock enables straight-line horizontal or vertical quilting.
- LED black lights
2014 Freedom Giveaway
Watch the video to see Corintha's response to our call:
See what Corintha had to say about her win:
"To the APQS Quilting Family – Just wanted you all to know how very, very blessed I feel. I wanted to thank all of you for your congratulations and best wishes. I not sure how I will ever be able to thank APQS, as "Thank You" seems so very, very small. Winning the APQS Freedom is truly a dream come true. During the past year, I sold a home in VA and purchased a home in OH, moved from VA to OH, retired, attended AQS Quilt week in Paducah (first time), and started settling into a new way of life. The first of this year, I started updating the lower level of my home. New electrical, new sump pump/backup, new paint and finally flooring. My goal was to create a Quilt Studio where, hopefully, wonderful things could happen. A longarm was included in the plan, but NOT in the budget. I thought maybe someday ... little did I know! Now, Thanks to APQS, wonderful things WILL happen! When Freddie gets to Ohio, if you like, I’ll share our journey with you. I’ll first have to learn to use her and then hopefully I’ll be able to show some of the quilts we create. Thanks again to everyone and God Bless!!!!!"
Watch Corintha receive her new Freddie machine:
2013 Lucey GiveawayJoyce LaBree of Dahlonega, GA was the lucky winner of a Lucey longarm quilting machine equipped with an APQS QuiltPath™. We can’t wait to see the quilts you and Lucey will create together. Congratulations and welcome to the APQS family!
Watch the video below to see how Joyce found out she was the winner!
2013 George Giveaway
Kathy Gates of Pennsylvania is the lucky winner of a brand new George longarm quilting machine. We can’t wait to see the quilts you and George will create together. Congratulations and welcome to the APQS family!
2012 Lenni Giveaway
Heather Cowley from Florida was the winner of the Great APQS Longarm Giveaway in 2012. She has won the Lenni! Congratulations Heather - welcome to the APQS family!
October 2014 winner: Susan Burger, Butler, PA
September 2014 winner: Judy Boris, Akron, NY
August 2014 winners (yes, we picked two!!): Suzanne Mohr, New Haven, IN and Churyl Elvin, Stony Plain, AB, Canada
May 2014 winner: Todd Wooll, Pinon Hills, CA
February 2014 winner: Deb Praus, Owatonna, MN
November Winner: Julie Hart, Yorkville, IL
October Winner: Pamela Ulmer, Richmond, KY
September Winner: Mary Crossley, Bee Cave, TX
August Winner: Jeanne Sabo of Columbiaville, MI.
May Winner: Carolyn McGann of Hobbs, NM
April Winner: Dawn Compton of Lilburn, CA
March Winner: Ralph Gonzales of Colorado Springs, CO
February Winner: Teresa Archer of Bryan, TX
January Winner: Christa Wagner of Wadsworth, OH