Click tabs directly above to see Specification & Options, Why Choose APQS and information about Set-up & Delivery.
Why choose the Millennium:We took the best that exists and made it better. Beneath the surfaces lies some of the most technology available. The maneuverability, handling, and reliability - the Millennium has it all in perfect balance.
- $18,900 + shipping & handling (currency calculator).*
- Lifetime Warranty (parts/labor)- handcrafted in America and built to last.
*APQS goods are priced at the factory. All
freight, insurance, customs charges, import duties/tariffs, and local
value-added taxes (VAT, MWST, etc) are the responsibility of the
"There isn’t a whole lot to do for maintenance, but what you need to do is pretty easy and you can do it yourself. I really like the ease of doing the maintenance myself, especially being so far away from a center that would be, able to do that.” Janet Bedford, Millie owner
"With the Millie I am able to try all kinds of things. I am expanding my education by leaps and bounds.” Beth Maitland-Bannigner, Millie owner
"I have never been so impressed with how easy it is to work on this machine and maintain this machine.” Mary-Ann Liggins, Millie owner
Our Millennium is our top-of-the-line quilting machine and is different from any other longarm.
Stitch RegulatorMost precise Stitch regulator in the industry. Accurate stitches - where you want them, when you want them.
Simple touch pad controlsSimple touch pad and control buttons on the front and back of the machine allow you to quickly learn how to operate your machine.
Low bobbin indicator Low bobbin indicator lets you know when it's time to change your bobbin.
Top thread break sensorTop thread break sensor alerts you if the top thread breaks so you can quickly get back to quilting.
Lower Bobbin thread cutterCut your bobbin thread with the touch of a button to quickly swap out thread colors and change the location of the machine on the quilt.
Multi-position handlesMulti-position handles are full adjustable, giving you greater control for all styles of quilting.
Led Black Lights
Standard APQS Machine Features
- Lifetime warranty - handcrafted in America and built to last.
- Lifetime customer support - unrivaled service and education.
- Interchangeable hopping foot - lets you customize your machines feet based on the kind of quilting you do.
- Bobbin options -Your choice of Smart Bobbin© (L size) or Big Bobbin© (M size) - You get a choice of the size bobbin you prefer so your machine is specifically made to your tastes and style of quilting.
- Synchronous belt drive system - APQS machines are precisely held in time through our belt drive technology. Building a machine that will not fall out of time means your tension and stitch integrity will be the same for the life of your machine.
- Self-lubricating bushings - The amount of oil required to care for an APQS machine is a fraction
of what other quilting machines need, making maintenance simple and
- LED lighting with built in black-light - Bright, clear lighting increases accuracy. The built-in black light lets you adjust the lighting with the flip of a switch.
- Quiet, enclosed DC motor - APQS combines technology with sleek design to give you a beautiful
machine with the horsepower you need. Our integrated electronics and
motor are tucked away behind the clean lines of our machines.
- Single disc thread tensioner - Having only one place to set tension means our machines can run a wide range of even the most finicky threads, opening up your creative options.
- Auto needle positioner - When you come to a halt your APQS machine will not stop partially in
the fabric - it will either stop in the full up or full down position,
depending on your preference.
- Single stitch button, two position - Whether you like to tack your starting/ending stitches or knot &
bury, you can control it all with the touch of a button.
- Laser Stylus - Easily follow a paper pattern with the precision laser.
Table & Frame:
Deluxe Table10-, 12- or 14- foot deluxe table with adjustable height - Dial in the perfect height for you. Click for more information.
Adustment-free quilt take-up rollerAdjustment-free quilt take-up roller - The elevated roller means you never have to raise it as the bulk of the quilt grows. And the leveler bar in front keeps your quilt surface level.
- Free one-day beginner class, online training videos and start-up supply kit
- We want you to be as comfortable and as confident with your machine
as possible! Your longarm education is just as important to us as the
purchase of your machine.
- Stand alone APQS turbo bobbin winder - Consistently wound bobbins are the key to consistent tension.
Watch this video about our new generation of machines.
Click tabs directly above to see Why Millennium, Why Choose APQS and information about Set-up & Delivery.
- Throat Size: 26" x 10 1/2"
- Weight: 47 lbs (22 kgs)
- Footprint (varies based on table size): 5' x 10', 12' or 14'
- Needle speed -
Optional Machine Features:
- Quilt Glide stitch mode ($1,250) - A secondary form of stitch regulation that allows you to maintain a high level of control while doing small filler and background designs.
- Quilt Path Computerized system ($9,500) - Elevate your creativity to the next level and let a computerized system stitch out your designs robotically.
- Hartley Fence ($595) - Easily make complicated designs like precise circles, Baptist Fans, Spirals and other motifs.
- In-home setup by factory certified technician ($500) - Have your machine professionally set up and adjusted with some basic training to get you started.
Optional Table & Frame Features:
- Bliss Track System ($1,000) - Bliss uses a ball bearing technology to guide the machine on the table and gives you phenomenal control with minimal effort.
- Automatic Quilt Advance System ($1,350) - Eliminate the chance of pleats and puckers on the back of your quilt by automatically rolling your quilt sandwich forward with even tension – all with the touch of a button.
- Hydraulic table lift ($1,650) - Adjust the height of the table with the touch of a button.
- Overhead lighting ($795) - A bright workspace gives you the best possible visibility to set tension and see your stitching lines.
Click tabs directly above to see Why Millennium, Specifications & Options and information about Set-up & Delivery.
Why Choose APQS
- Simple to learn and easy to use. Be a quilter, not a mechanic
- The best, most accurate stitch regulator in the industry
- APQS has the fastest needle speed in the industry at over 3500 stitches per minute
- Exceptional value due to superb quality giving you a lifelong reliable workhorse of a machine
- Smooth fingertip machine movement
- Unbeatable Lifetime Warranty - handcrafted in America and built to last.
- Lifetime customer support - unrivaled service and education
- Local dealer network for easy repair or service
- Manufactured completely in the USA by a 30+ year-old company with a reputation for quality
- Minimal maintenance
- Free one-day beginner class offered all over the world and online training videos
- Time-saving accessories
Click tabs directly above to see Why Millennium, Specifications & Options and Why Choose APQS.
Delivery - machine shipping and handling
- Shipping in the USA typically costs between $100-$400.
- Export costs are your responsibility.
- Most orders should arrive in 1-5 business days from the time the shipment leaves the factory in Carroll, Iowa.
- Arrangements can be made if you would like to pick up your machine at the APQS Factory in Carroll, Iowa, or the APQS Showroom in Des Moines, Iowa.
- No crating fees.
Every APQS longarm quilting machine comes with machine, table, patterns, thread, bobbins, bobbin winder, needles, and more.
The machine will also come with easy-to-follow, step-by-step full-color assembly instructions as well as a basic training CD and manual. Assembly is simple and will only take a few hours. The sewing head is assembled for you; you only need to add the handles and axles and assemble the table.
If assistance is needed our technicians are available by telephone.
Professional machine set-up
We also offer the option of professional in home/business setup for an added cost of $500.
- Sets up your table where you want it.
- Assembles your new quilting machine.
- Makes table and wheel adjustments.
- Installs bobbin, thread, and needle.