The Great APQS Longarm Giveaway
- Enter once every day for your chance to win an APQS George longarm quilting machine valued at $6,900, and to win one of our monthly Quilting Gift Baskets.
- A total of 3 monthly Quilting Gift Basket winners will be selected at random by the APQS team by 11 a.m. CST on the first non-holiday weekday of the month.
- The grand prize winner will be selected at random and announced the week of June 29th, 2015.
There is no purchase necessary to participate in this giveaway.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Entry:To qualify for the Great APQS Longarm Giveaway, you must fill out the official entry form online at www.apqs.com. There are two ways to enter the giveaway: (1) online, by visiting the APQS website and filling out the online entry form (limit one online entry on the APQS website, per eligible person with a valid email address per day). You will be asked to provide your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, and email address; and (2) by mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, email address and date of birth either on a postcard or on a separate piece of paper no larger than 8½ x 11 inches, and mailing the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to: APQS c/o "Great APQS Longarm Giveaway”, 23398 Hwy 30 East Carroll, IA 51401 USA.Entrants using U.S. mail may enter one postmarked entry per day. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 19, 2015 and received by June 25, 2015. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Mechanically reproduced or hand-stamped entries or mailing labels or entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will not be accepted. Incorrect, illegible, corrupt, and incomplete entries are void. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. This contest will end June 26, 2015 at 5 p.m. CST. All contestant information shall be used solely by APQS. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Entrants consent to use of his/her name, city, state, photograph and video for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. All eligible entries received will be entered in the grand prize drawing and monthly prize drawing. When you enter online, you may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails and reminders from APQS. Consenting to receive such emails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the giveaway and does not improve your chances of winning.
3. Winner selection: Grand prize - One (1) potential grand prize winner will be chosen by APQS in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire entry period on or about June 29, 2015. The potential grand prize winner will be contacted either by phone, email, in writing, or in person via an "ambush style" visit by APQS representatives at the grand prize winner's home or other location during June 29 – July 13, 2015 (subject to change).The potential grand prize winner may be filmed or otherwise recorded during such visit. The potential grand prize winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and return same, fully-executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of prize notification. If APQS is unable to contact the potential grand prize winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, if the potential grand prize winner fails to return all requested forms fully-executed by the specified date, or if the potential grand prize winner fails to comply with these official rules, his/her place as a possible grand prize winner will be forfeited at APQS’ discretion, and an alternate grand prize winner shall be selected.
Monthly prizes: Three (3) potential monthly prize winners will be selected in monthly random drawings during the sweepstakes period, with one (1) winner being selected at random from all eligible entries received by 5:00 p.m. CST the last day of the month. The monthly prize drawings will be held on the following dates: Mar. 31, 2015; Apr. 30, 2015; May 30, 2015. Only one (1) monthly prize winner will be selected in each monthly prize drawing. Each monthly prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and return same, fully-executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of prize notification. If APQS is unable to contact the potential monthly prize winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, if the potential monthly prize winner fails to return all requested forms fully-executed by the specified date, or if the potential monthly prize winner fails to comply with these official rules, his/her place as a possible monthly prize winner will be forfeited at APQS’ discretion, and an alternate monthly prize winner shall be selected. Monthly prize winners are eligible to be the Grand Prize Winner.
4. Prizes: Grand prize: One (1) grand prize winner shall win the grand prize, which consists of one standard APQS George longarm quilting system valued at $6,900. Grand prize winner will be responsible for the payment of shipping and all taxes. Monthly prizes- Three (3) monthly prize winners shall win the monthly prize, which is an APQS Quilting Gift Basket.
5. Eligibility:The Great APQS Longarm Giveaway contest is offered only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees or representatives of APQS and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. APQS will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of APQS and will not be returned to entrant.
6. General Conditions: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in APQS’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, APQS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the sweepstakes, or to terminate the sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the APQS website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential grand prize winner or monthly prize winners based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Such Authorized account holder will be required to comply with these official rules. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternative prize winner.