The Great APQS Longarm Giveaway
- Enter once every day for your chance to win a $17,900 APQS Millennium longarm quilting machine, and to win one of our monthly APQS Quilting Gift Baskets.
- A total of four (4) monthly APQS Quilting Gift Basket winners will be selected (September, October, November and December) at random by the APQS team by 11 a.m. CST on the first non-holiday weekday of the following month.
- The grand prize winner will be selected at random and announced the week of December 15, 2014.
There is no purchase necessary to participate in this giveaway.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2. Entry: To qualify for the Great APQS Longarm Giveaway, you must fill out the official entry form online at www.apqs.com. There are two ways to enter the giveaway: (1) online, by visiting the APQS website and filling out the online entry form. Entrant using the APQS website may enter once per day, per eligible person with a valid email address. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, country and email address; and (2) by mail, by hand printing your name and providing your complete address, phone number, email address and date of birth either on a postcard or on a separate piece of paper no larger than 8½ x 11 inches, and mailing the postcard or paper in an envelope with the proper postage affixed to: APQS c/o "Great APQS Longarm Giveaway”, 23398 Hwy 30 East, Carroll, IA 51401 USA. Entrants using U.S. mail may enter one postmarked entry per day. Mailed entries must be postmarked by Monday, Dec. 8, 2014 and received no later than Friday, Dec. 12, 2014. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Mechanically reproduced or hand-stamped entries or mailing labels or entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process will not be accepted. Incorrect, illegible, corrupt or incomplete entries are void. All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. This contest will end at 5 p.m. CST on Monday, Dec. 15, 2014. All contestant information shall be used solely by APQS. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Entrants consent to use of his/her name, city, state, photograph and video for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. All eligible entries received will be entered in the grand prize drawing and monthly prize drawing. When you enter online, you may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails and reminders from APQS. Consenting to receive such emails is optional and does not have to be agreed to in order to be eligible to enter the giveaway and does not improve your chances of winning.
selection: Grand prize - One (1) potential grand prize winner will
be chosen by APQS in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during
the entire entry period on or about Dec. 16, 2014. The potential grand prize
winner will be contacted either by email, phone, in writing or in person via an
"ambush style" visit by APQS representatives at the grand prize
winner's home or other location between Dec. 16, 2014 to Dec. 19, 2014 (subject
to change).The potential grand prize winner may be filmed or otherwise recorded
during such visit. The potential grand prize winner will be required to execute
an affidavit of eligibility and return same, fully-executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of
prize notification. If APQS is unable to contact the potential grand prize
winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, if the potential grand
prize winner fails to return all requested forms fully-executed by the
specified date, or if the potential grand prize winner fails to comply with
these official rules, his/her place as a possible grand prize winner will be
forfeited at APQS’ discretion, and an alternate grand prize winner shall be
Monthly prizes: Four (4) potential monthly prize winners will be selected in monthly random drawings during the sweepstakes period, with one (1) monthly winner being selected at random from all eligible entries received by 5 p.m. CST the last day of the month. The monthly prize drawings will be held on the following dates: Sept. 1, Oct. 1, Nov. 3 and Dec. 1. Only one (1) monthly prize winner will be selected in each monthly prize drawing. Each monthly prize winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and return same, fully-executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of prize notification. If APQS is unable to contact the potential monthly prize winner within five (5) days of the initial attempt, if the potential monthly prize winner fails to return all requested forms fully-executed by the specified date, or if the potential monthly prize winner fails to comply with these official rules, his/her place as a possible monthly prize winner will be forfeited at APQS’ discretion, and an alternate monthly prize winner shall be selected. Monthly prize winners are eligible to be the Grand Prize Winner.
4. Prizes: Grand prize - One (1) individual shall win the grand prize, which consists of one standard APQS Millennium longarm quilting system valued at $17,900. Grand prize winner will be responsible for the payment of shipping and all taxes. Monthly prizes - Four (4) individuals shall win the monthly prize, which is an APQS Quilting Gift Basket.
5. Eligibility:The Great APQS Longarm Giveaway contest is offered only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees or representatives of APQS and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. APQS will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of APQS and will not be returned to entrant.
6. General Conditions: Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in APQS’ opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes, APQS reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the sweepstakes, or to terminate the sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the APQS website. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential grand prize winner or monthly prize winners based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Such authorized account holder will be required to comply with these official rules. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternative prize winner.